- Download the script file: 0400 Measure.sql
- Run the script in SSMS.
- Download the PowerShell script: 400--Measure.ps1.
- Use PowerShell ISE (or other PowerShell tool) to open the PowerShell file.
- Set the parameters in the PowerShell script to align with your environment (see Requirements).
- This script can either display the information or populate the table created in the step above.
- Run the PowerShell script (generally I use a *.bat file to load all of my PowerShell scripts)
Querying this table should provide results similar to those seen below.